Hewitt Annual Fund
The Hewitt School Annual Fund is a yearly campaign that provides unrestricted funds to support the school’s highest priorities in any given year. Given the challenges posed by the current pandemic, the Annual Fund is perhaps more important than ever. This year, the Annual Fund campaign runs from July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023. As Hewitt is a non-profit institution, gifts to the Hewitt Annual Fund are tax-deductible.
Gifts to the Annual Fund Support
- Our ongoing commitment to putting the latest research on girls into practice in our classrooms
- Financial aid to support students who show both intellectual and ethical promise, regardless of their economic situation
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives to deepen our culturally responsive teaching practices and develop a K-12 curriculum that promotes empathy, racial literacy, and perspective-taking
- Innovative curriculum that meets each student where they are and guides them to fulfill their academic potential
- Prioritizing the health and safety of our community
- Hewitt’s greatest needs, including unbudgeted costs that may arise throughout the year
Hewitt Annual Fund FAQs
- Will my gift really make a difference?
- Why should I support the Annual Fund when I already pay tuition?
- I’m not ready to make a gift — may I make a pledge?
- How do gifts to the Annual Fund differ from funds raised at the Benefit?